I'm A Star!!!

Ok, not not really... but kinda sort of! LOL :)


At yesterday's Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) meeting, we had our end-of-the-year holiday party and awards ceremony. And I'm so happy to share that I won the Shining Star Award!

This award is presented to a member that has shown great progress in maintaining their business through their participation in the ABC. This was the first time that the San Diego chapter presented the award. So, that made winning it even more special for me.

I feel honored receiving this award and view it as both a confirmation of my hard work and also a stepping-stone for future accomplishments. Additionally, I love the way my husband keeps calling me a "star".

What a great way to end the year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...