Pretty in Pink

While I was at the ABC conference last month, the battery in my camera died and I didn't have a moment to replace it. But, luckily, I was able to capture a few photos before that happened.

Today, I finally took a look at the pictures on my memory card and, happily, found some from one of the luncheons that weekend. The theme of the conference was "California Couture" and these centerpieces were designed to fit the theme beautifully.

This one below was created by the talented company at Lavender Hill Wedding & Event Floral. How can you not love the way they incorporated a corset into the design?

I wish that I could recall which company designed the arrangement below because I would definitely give them credit. It's a little difficult to see in this picture, but the large vase is actually comprised of four smaller square vases with pink votives and crystals inside... just beautiful.


And here's a close-up of one of the smaller arrangements that was also on the table above. This cute little "purse" is a nice alternative for your bridesmaids to carry down the aisle.
This third design below was created by The Flower Girl. I love mix of orchids and roses and the way the petals are attached to the vase.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...