Drum Roll Please...

I'm happy to announce that today I received the keys to my new office. I can hardly express how excited I am about this new step that my business is taking! Of course, I'm ready to begin decorating the office and stocking it with my wedding related books, pictures and samples. But, above all, I can't wait to begin meeting with couples in this comfortable environment (it's small but sweet) and planning amazing weddings for them. This has been a goal of mine for a while, but it was also nothing that I wanted to rush in to. So, with much planning, prayers and positive support... the time was finally right!

I've been recently gathering furniture and other office items. But, in an effort to focus my decorating ideas, I created an inspiration board. The main colors will be black and white with accents of Tiffany blue. Together that will to create my "DAMASK & DIAMONDS" themed office.

I love it and hope to meet with some of you there real soon! So, be sure to stay posted and I'll keep you updated with pictures of the decorating as it progresses. (click photo to enlarge)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...