A Work In Progress

I've been gradually working on decorating my new office. However, doing so during the holiday season has caused the process to move slower than desired. But, that's ok because I want to make sure that the furniture and accessories I select are truly useful and not chosen impulsively.

Currently, in the office are my 4 black chiavari chairs, a bookcase, file drawer, small table and a number of wedding-related magazines & books (Oh! and a simple sign on the door). I also found the perfect damask fabric to use for recovering the chair cushions and making a table linen. But, I still have a short list of "needs" and "to do's".

Although the office isn't complete, I've already had a few meetings there. Of course, part of being a coordinator involves improvising when needed. So, since my table had not arrived yet, I situated the chairs around my file drawer and used it as a temporary table. I appreciate those couples for understanding and being flexible during this work in progress!


Here are a few pictures:


Against the back wall, you can see the make-shift file drawer turned temporary table


I love this fabric! The black designs have a velvet texture.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...