Amanda & Kyle

NOTE: *This is a continuation from the previous blog entry*

Amanda and Kyle were married at Church of the Good Shepherd. A cute and quaint little church in Bonita. Amanda was one of the most relaxed brides that I've ever worked with. She was finishing law school and, therefore, could not allow the planning to stress her out. So, I really appreciated the trust that she placed in me to ensure that the wedding turned out as we'd discussed (and as she envisioned). As a result, I was able to do my job and she was able to be the bride and enjoy her day.... and it was an absolutely perfect day!

Here are a few of the beautiful pictures taken by Melissa McClure Photography (click to enlarge). To see more pictures, as well as Amanda & Kyle's slideshow, feel free to visit her blog.








CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...