Make 'em do a double take!

I've always been fond of brides changing into a second dress for the reception. One that is just as striking as the ceremony gown, but allows you to freely and easily maneuver between the reception tables (as you greet guests) and, of course, allows you to party the night away on the dancefloor. What I like most is that you can have a little fun with the second dress by changing the style, the length or even the color. These are just a few shorter length options that recently caught my attention (both by designer Ramona Keveza):

Maybe you like ruffles...ruffles...ruffles

or possibly a cutesy little baby doll style

3 comments:

bryllupsfotograf said...

I love these dresses! They are SO me :-) Just added it to my facebook :-)

India Wedding Planners said...

Awesome information. Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

I'd love the first one as a bridesmaid dress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...