Junipero Serra Museum

Today I was a little early for the meeting with my couple that is getting married on 9/19/09 at the Junipero Serra Museum in Presidio Park. So, as I waited, I took out my camera and snapped some pictures. The views from the museum are amazing, and the historic building is filled with so much character. It's such a charming venue for a wedding.

Unfortunately, when the couple arrived I became so busy with our meeting that I wasn't able to take any photos inside of the museum (where the ceremony will be held). But I must say that, after working out all of the details during our meeting, I'm truly looking forward to the wedding day. I can't wait to see it beautifully transforming into the couple's vision . So, be sure to check again after September 19th for more photos.

JUNIPERO SERRA MUSEUM

VIEWS FROM THE MUSEUM

ANOTHER ANGLE
PATIO WHERE THE GUEST TABLES WILL BE ARRANGED
(the ceremony will be inside of the museum through the brown doors at the back)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...