Love Is Sweet!

I've noticed that the "candy buffet" is still a fairly popular treat for guests at weddings. Recently, I set one up for a couple's reception. Their colors were purple and green, so a majority of the candy they selected reflected that color scheme. However, they also threw in some chocolates and a few "fun" candies too (like pop rocks and gummi worms)!



So, after looking at these photos I took of my bride & groom's candy buffet, it got me thinking about a few other snacks that couples could offer. I like the idea of...
  • a display using various flavors of popcorn
  • or mini cupcakes with the fun icing decorations
  • how about a sundae bar with all the toppings we love so much
  • a cookie buffet would be a nice way to share family recipes
  • or a dessert bar with mini versions of brownies, cheesecake, creme brulee, tiramisu, etc.
  • and one of my absolute faves are the warm mini donuts, made fresh while you wait... like these here!

But, whatever you come up with it's sure to be a hit amongst your guests.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...