Happy Thanksgiving!


On this wonderful day, we come together and take time out specifically to reflect on our many blessings. When I stop and actually think of all of the things that I'm thankful for, I realize that it would take me quite a while to type everything into this blog entry (and I'd possibly risk missing Thanksgiving dinner).

But, I'd definitely like to share a quick few...
  • I am so very thankfully for my family and friends that show their unconditional love and support.
  • For my husband that is by my side through all of my ups, downs, accomplishments and disappointments. We laugh often on our many good days, he puts up with my crazy days and he loves me always.

  • I'm thankful for having a business that not only brings me an abundance of joy, but also allows me to share my passion and gifts while working with wonderful couples on one of the biggest and happiest days of their lives.

  • For my life and being given a new day each morning (which also means being given a new opportunity each day).
  • For having life's "basic needs" (food, water and shelter) during these rough and uncertain times, when so many people are struggling just to have those same 3 needs met daily.

  • I'm thankful in advance (and ever so hopeful) for what 2011 has in store. There's something that keeps telling me it's going to be a great year!
  • I'm unspeakably thankful for my Father in Heaven that continues to shower me with blessings. Without Him, the above list (including the things I didn't type) would not be possible... thank YOU!

What A Wedding wishes you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Things to do in Somerset said...

thanks for such a nice post.......







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...