SOMETHING BLUE: "cocktail" rings on the rocks

Recently we've seen them everywhere (and they're certainly not easy to miss). I'm referring to those large, bold and beautiful cocktail rings on the hands of many stylish women. And being a self-proclaimed "accessories addict", I must admit that I have a fair share of these "little" eye-catchers myself.

But, nothing that I own compares to Piaget's new swoon-worthy collection of cocktail rings, inspired by (none other than) actual cocktail drinks. Yes, I'm completely in love! So, in keeping with the theme of my "Something Blue" blog entries, let me share a few of the yummy BLUE baubles from the Piaget Limelight Party Cocktail Rings collection....

The BLUE HAWAIIAN:

An 18-carat white gold ring with 121 brilliant-cut diamonds, a single cushion-cut blue topaz and white chalcedony with a round yellow sapphire

The BLUEBERRY DAIQUIRI:

This ring is based around a cushion-cut Amethyst and finished with a diamond straw, and pink sapphire umbrella.

The BLUE OCEAN:

This ring is formed of a huge blue topaz stone, with a coralline bead to represent a cherry and completed with a tiny diamond straw.

Take a look at the website for additional colors and styles of these drink-inspired cocktail rings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...